Monday, February 16, 2009

Etiqa Takaful

I would like to use my blog to announce something to u all,

Recently i have join a group..
when i told everyone they might say i was doing direct sales but wat i doin now was not totally direct sales...
please dun scare o avoid me when i push this thing to u all... i have been notice few of my fren was scare when i telling them this...

Let me introduce it at here..

ETIQA TAKAFUL...

i bet some of u who read this might have heard it before ad...
but somehow u all was not totally know wat is it about right?

This was a plan which is provide by mayban group..

Basically this was a chance which goverment was giving to malay people to earn more income and saving but now it's open to chinese and indian..
and it's a new market for direct sales sector..

wat is ETIQA?
it's a saving plan which provide u 80% profit out of ur saving..
beside it also provide every saving account owner to get a protection fee..

how does it work?
every month u just need to save a min RM100 till 30 years and u would get a 2 to 3 times of ur total saving which means min around 90k while u only save around 35k..
for us which is just reaching age of 20, it's actually a right time to start this saving so by the age of 50 we would able to retire and enjoy our life...

Why am i interested to this?
It's becoz i feel tat with this thing i would help to provide my fren a better life when they are old.. with an amount of money which might help them to no need work becoz nowadays EPF is no enough to provide money to us when we were old..
I'm not doing this for the sake to earn money but to help u all... if u all willing to let me help let me know...o if u all was interested to know more can inform me too..

Hope u all wont avoid me becoz i'm working at this particular sector which most of the human scare to listen to it..

Have a nice day

last word
"Isn’t it ideal that while you carefully set aside money for savings, you get protected as well? Growing your wealth this way lets you enjoy better peace of mind while financially enabling you to plan for the good things in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment