Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Betray!!

Recently i have learn a lesson again..
Previously I thought, people that u know less than 1 or 2 years only will betray u because they are not close enough with u..
But.. things tend to happen in the other direction..
I have think so much of this fren of mine..
We know each other since secondary skul that i even thought i can believe him and share with him what have i been experience and what have i gain.. but ended up betray is what i get payback..
Trusted him so much that i even tell him all my secret but ended he use me to get some better offer..
Do human act like this?? Do every human just think of their own benefit??
Or am i too easy to trust others??

I have so many things in mind that i wish to include and share with him..

but things have happen to be opposite now...
My business plan that thought of include him.. have to change now..
I dunno who else to believe in this world if fren also cannot believe..
Is there only myself in this world??
I think most probably yes...
Cause what u see and what others see is different..
Who will know what would happen after life??
Who know maybe after life u are just nothing..

Maybe u just forget everything..
Maybe u dun even know what is happening..
Maybe there is just no after life.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment