Thursday, December 18, 2008

never break 4 things in ur life-trust,promise,relation&heart becoz when they break they dont make noise but pains a lot..

i have go through 1 of this and it really hurt me..
i can't change anythin now..
and i hurt her also..
once and once 1 break the same thing...
she is so angry wit me now..
i have no right to say anythin to her..
i hurt her...
hope she can forgive me soon..


i'm not worthher to suffer so much and she is being suffer now...
i dunno wat to do..
just dun wanna loose her...
love is very complicated to me..
and this was my first love.. i love her a lot...
miss...
hope i'm not loosing her..
feeling so scare to loose her..
i'm not good enough, i always hurt her,that's why i was trying to treat her as good as i can but seems like she dun wan me to do that...
haiz...
love seems to be so complicated to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment