Thursday, March 19, 2009

In The Memory

Everythin is over now...
Life's getting back to where i've start..
Happy moment have ended..
It's been to fast,
Too fast for me to accept wat have happen.
Been pass a month for wat have happen, but still it's in my memory.
Seeing her from far when there's a chance, it's been making me feel more suffer.
But think back bout promise that have been made, feel i'm sorry..
Sorry for can't do wat i have been promise..
Life is getting back to normal, everythin is normal.
Nothing special in life since somethin have happen..
still Miss all the time, been feeling u are not safe when not with me anymore,
I dunno why but it just appear in my heart when i see u passing by the shop,
a shop in a mall which full of our memory to me,
I've been wonder are u really can treat it as nothing happen but u just giving me a feeling u are still with our memory...
It's been a long walk seens we start.. many thing have gone through.. gone through my life and giving me sweet and sad memory..
Will it just stop here?
Will our friendship carry on?
i've been do too much of wrong things in ur memory i hope i could erase it.. but i dun wish u will forget me...
Missing is hurt..
really hurt me since apart..
MISS

No comments:

Post a Comment