Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wat Happen???!!

Is this my LIFE?
I was wondering.. In one day i lost every hope and things i have..
I lost the one i love and my academic...
Nothing left.. Only me alone in the dark way which dunno wat is coming in the future..
My future was dark..
My road was dark..
I can't see anythin ahead me..
Wat have happen?
Is this wat we call life?
No hope No wish No plan..
And wat i facing everyday is a piece of shit..
Nothing else..Only me and Shit that happen to me everyday everynight..
Am i suppost to be like this?
is this wat i meant to be?
Is this wat god wan it to happen to me?
Isn't it there's a way for me to get out of this darkness?
It's full of shit here.. When am i getting out of this dark hole?
Could anyone save me other than myself???
Life is sucks...
Is give up a good solution?
If it does help i would..
Can anyone give me a proper solution?

1 comment:

  1. wat happened????
    no wonder~~no wonder~~
    erm~ 1st~ ur english~~~
    paiseh la~ cz my eng n my grammer very suck~ xD
    broken english here~ =]
    wish u wont mind it la~ hoho xD

    i dun understand dat y would u said ur life was no future??
    i think quite gud de ar~~ =]

    ReplyDelete