Sunday, July 19, 2009

The other side of myself

Phobia of meet people have grow stronger..
People is asking me nowadays.. Wat have happen to u?? wat have happen?? are u ok??
and wat i can only say is "I'm fine, still survive!"...
I'm getting more and more cruel nowadays..
Maybe becoz of the loneliness feeling in my heart all the while have lead me to change,
feel alone all the day and night have make me getting sick..
seeing everyone laughing so happily sometime just make me feel more sad..
especially seeing u with a beautiful smile in those pict which rarely i can see in the past..
and this have lead me to think that everyone of u were living happily without me but with my exist around u all those smiles just disappear easily.. like i were just meant to be a spoiler to ruin all the beautiful things that happen in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment