Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wat is love about?

Love?? thought i have been through a deep one before and were believe she was the only one know and care the most bout me even treat her as my soul mate like no one can replace her, even try to let go everything just to be with her, just to see her, sacrifice that never end... let go all my on hand job even dun care i will lost everything in this world just to be with her just to see her, find out all the possible way to meet her.. but now.. i heard that all the relation between us were just becoz u care and know bout me the most.. if this was the reality i really dunno what should i say.. my soul mate have turn down to a true friend which willing to give me everything she have.. and i still believe that she know me the most till that day she ask me am i punisher and thought i were so stupid go pretend another guy just to make my life busier.
Is this still called love?
I love her , i sacrifice every shit just for her, but ended up?
tear droping, which been not drops from my eye since i were 12 yrs old i guess, not even the day one of my best fren pass away...
worry her like death coming next second for every moment that she doesn't message me..
not able to eat anything when she were not contact me for more than few hour..
can't sleep at night if i didnt receive a call from her..
admit that i am wrong everytime we quarrel...
quit smoking..
message her whenever she can-nearly lost my job once becoz were told by my head that i keep on messaging and not working properly..
driving without heart.. almost accident for times.. just a few cm away to meet death..
drunk every week..
daily sleep for only 4 hours even the day i were sick..
I have been do my best to remain this relation but wat have happen??
And now? my reputation have totally gone in some of u all i guess..
maybe i just dont deserve to be love by others...
all i hope is just a long relationship with her but ended up?



shit man..!! why am i wasting my time typing all this shit?? It's over..IT"S OVER!!!
now.. wat i know is.. if i were still continue with her i'm sure one day i gonna be dead.. break up and together break up and together back make me really suffer..
and before i end this post i just wanna add something someone have told me before, and quite sure she will remember it
"NO ONE WERE RIGHT OR WRONG IN A RELATIONSHIP"

No comments:

Post a Comment