Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Human Attitude..

How should a leader be?
Good at everything? or serious in everything?
I've try to be a serious leader in everything before but it has coz me a big sacrifice,
everyone seem to scare to communicate with me, one by one is being force to quit job becoz of me..
why?? izit serious in work also wrong??
now.. i have try being a very very good leader to my staff,
giving them watever they wan,
allow wat ever they request,
but the feedback was more worse,
all the work is not being done,
all the work was wait for me to be done,
become a daily customer service counter,
getting screw from ahead saying my performance was drop...
ARRGHH!! frustrated to work life....!!!!
why izit when i treat u all too good u will climb over me and why izit when i treat u all normal and be serious in work u all will hate me??
I thought u would have help me somethin at least for this month but u have disappointed me dude, once and once u lie to me.. i just keep it in heart..
have u serious in work?? ur time were 40% on computer, 30% on call and 20% on smoke and only 10% u are doing work.. am i right???
Do not compare me and u, dude...
U have no right to compare that dude...
Am i really being too kind to everyone??
now am very tired,
need a rest..
but no money, planning for a part time which can i do at home..
anyone have idea on this?
Really tired..

2 comments:

  1. u ad hav a partner to accompany u ar!! b tough! everythg will b alright..
    hmm..
    do u heard a story about b moderate person?
    when u r at a edge of anythg, u will b in trouble..
    i will never b too serious nor too good to anyone, except family n good frens..
    ppl r take it granted when they treated good, n will against when v being strict to them.. bro, b moderate.. v're jz normal ppl, v wouldn b perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  2. jie~~ it's hard to be moderate sometimes.. thanks btw..

    ReplyDelete