Thursday, August 13, 2009

Watever can happen in life...

Whenever we were in this situation where by we can see a girl angry and the guy where still thought that he were right, this word most probably will appear most of the time "WHAT EVER"..
Never thought that this word appear in my mind when i am angry o piss off but it just happen like that and just make me stun every time i think back of this case...
How could someone define the word "FRIENDSHIP or BRO" in this world??
could any of u help me to answer this out there?
Never thought of my fren/bro, which is so good all the time will did this??
in not even 2 months time..
Bro, not even 2 months time.. while my blog is still updated bout her sometimes...
Is this wat a friendship call??
Worse thing is.. u both were beyond the stage i expect.. how could this be??
All I've done can be just forget in less then 2 months??
Never thought of this... really!!
If this guy were another person, maybe i will still feel better but u.. u as the most close with me when i am with her.. how could u..
The word WATEVER just appear in my mind like this bro...
Are u still treat me as bro??
I could only refer this matter to another person we both close with..
He also dunno wat to tell me...
could u answer me?? C...z ... please.. i hope this doesnt stop our friendship..
maybe this word would save us WATEVER.. but it just wont last...



P.S.
pm me bout wat is friendship please.. i would like to know from all of u that read this.. THX

No comments:

Post a Comment