Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LIfe is hard

I have hurt someone again, I hurt her deeply, "A" was a poor girl for wat she has experience in love matter and those day she was very very down and hate herself a lot until that she do not wanna face anyone and lock herself at the room for whole day and becoz of this we were only capable to be a day of couple and it end before 24 hours she accept me. It's becoz she fell burden to her past that she hurt so many guys before but i have given her hope, i have make her stand back up but herself and i say i'll support her no matter wat but i did not fulfill my promise to her or maybe i did not walk along with her when she just started to recovery from the pain she having and i told her my ex "B" was asking me will i be together wit her?? since i still like B and watever that i plan after we break for B i have choose YES.. This have make A heart broke once again and all the courage, confident was gone once again coz she just discover she like me ad when i got back B, she have been pretend to me that she was nothing but the moment i tell her i know she was not right ad.. i have make a girl sacrifice for me once again.. A was the second girl who sacrifice thing for me and B was the first... now there's nothing more i can do for A.. she have been hatred me and keep a distant from me. feel so guilty bout it, hope that time would turn back to the past when i did not hurt anyone before..
Sacrifice
this word have been bothering me for quite sometime...
i too tired to heard it...
now when i told my B bout this matter she feel so guilty and pity to A and everynight this have been bothering her from sleep and become moody, she even ask me to do somethin for her but the fact is wat can i do? must i place my leg on both bot??? NO i wouldn't do this i wont do something bad to the one i like...
wat should i do?
wat right did i have?
choosing A will make B hurt while choosing B will make A feel hurt..
must i hurt one of them?
wat should i do? wat should i do?
i dunno how should i face both of them now... could GOD help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment