Monday, April 20, 2009

Perfect start, Sucks end.

Everything seen to be perfect when i trying to do o plan. But end up everything was screw up.. Computer, work, life and so so...I was perfectly plan wat i need to build a computer which i have wish to have long long time ago but when i was almost ready then only find out this and that was not suit. when i settle it, internet have giving me another trouble.. can't online even i have this P1 w1max modem. It screw me up..
Beside this was a small case compare to work, I have been through briefing and interview at last end up at almost get employ and now waiting for comfirmation but screw up by the employer now..He wouldn't wanna let me go. He give me all kind of reason to make me stay longer. Am i so important to ur company?? If it does why don't u offer me somethin before i plan all this? why must u say OFFER this word when only i wanna quit the job? It is so ridiculous..
Sucks. My life experience is sucks.. From the moment i born till now i dun really remember how much good things o happy things i have been thru.. It's almost like all was a bad memory to me.. My childhood was sucks, My teenage life was sucks and now when i come into working life which i have started since teenage was also sucks..
How can i change it?
I have been telling myself life is a circle, everyone will go thru sadness, poor, and.... and everyone will go thru rich, healthy life, healthy family... It's just matter of time which means when this fellow will be good and when this fellow will be down but i have been down for so many years.. when only will i become in a good life.. People say try hard may make everythin change from bad to good but i also been try hard all this years till now.. and i am really tired, tired of my life, everyday was hoping that when i awake in the other morning my life would have change.. DREAM.. All of it was just a DREAM.. It only happen in dream world..

No comments:

Post a Comment