Thursday, May 28, 2009

Everything have just pass so fast

It's been a few week pass, all the image of u are still in my head.
Every night before i can fall asleep, all ur image was flashing in my mind.
Wanted take it out but i was unable, there is nothing i can do.
U have mean a lot to me, the first and ever. How could i let u go??
Our relation become like this is all becoz misunderstand, could there be anyway to rescue it?
Always hoping for miracle to happen but there is how many miracle that really happen in ones' life? Always hoping for help but is there really someone can help me? Always hoping for u to turn back but when only it will happen?
Love, love, love.... Wat is love man????!! making people suffer..
This few days there is always a question in my mind...
HOW MANY TRUE LOVE ARE THERE IN A PERSON LIFE??
WAT IS TRUE LOVE??
I have been telling myself u are my true love as wat u know, but is this?
If YES why does it break so easily???
BREAK BREAK and BREAK again..
Does every god damn love relation have to be like this????
I have seen people who having years of relation also but why we just cant???
It's hard for me to let u go..
For u friend is always more important than bf, if u were me??
There is always people telling me this and that make u like become not worth that i love u so much even those that i treat them as best fren also said so..
but i have never let u go, i dun mind wat people thing and see me but the most important is u..
Now.. those days have pass.. u are still in my mind.. ur pict are still flashing in my mind every time when i am free especially at night.. It's the most suffering moment for me, it happen till 3,4 o'clock or sometimes till 5.. just doing nothing and staring to wall...
The last thing i ever hope now is u are living happily, no sick, no pain..
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment