Saturday, May 16, 2009

WAT DO U WAN FROM ME????

It's just almost 1 month, did u just forget wat u told me when u was asking me to back together???!! Believe in wat u say wat u did for me is for my good sake have just making me feel more sick. This night when u tell me to break up again i was like "oh god u were so good, it was so match tonight coz i was able to get drunk tonight and sleep wit a peace mind and end up i really drunk.
Again and again u say the same thing to me, once and once u get me hurt, wat do u wan me to do? u been telling me i am a very good bf ad but if so... then why i keep on facing this end? Did i wrong in believe u?? How many time have i say i dun mind and i dun mind??? Do we really need to end it in this way???
Embarrassment!!! I guess my fren will be lol now..
haha... Congrate nick!! U been dump again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment