Friday, May 8, 2009

Life is a circle..

Life is really tired...
Hope to go for a holiday with someone i love but...haiz..
nvm.. as long as u are with me i'm happy ad.. miss.
your birthday is coming up this sunday dear, wish u "Happy birthday" at here first.
Hope can see u that day..

My words seem to be in someone mind recently, i have view her blog and it remind me again "life is a circle".. just like wat i told her, life is a circle u will face up and down in ur life. Funny. I have told someone something which i got no prove and never experience to.. haha.. coz all the time till now i am only feel the down.. all the time was broke, all the time was tired and all the time with all those bullshit in my head which i need to figure out solution for it..
Am I correct? Life is really a circle?
If it does, when only will i receive my level of going up in my life?
Hoping that wat i told her is true "Life Is A Circle".
So that i can enjoy my life soon.
For me life is still miserable.
Hope not everyone was like me.
oh yea... and hope that the girl will get rid of her trouble and stand up on her own feet soon..
For me, there is nothing so special recently hope there is somethin happening and unusual happen soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment