Friday, May 1, 2009

Finally...

After so long of struggling to choose which job i wan to go for,
FINALLY i've choose to stay. Stay in this business field which right now i still think it suit me and was wat i wanna be..
I've been struggle in make decision int this 2 weeks, 2 weeks is a long time.. a long time to decide which job i wan the most. Hope that i was not wrong in making this decision.. and sorry to Samsung, u have give me a good offer and i know out of so many people i was the only one which get selected but i think now is still not the time for me to change field since i think i still have space to achieve my goal in this company.
Haiz...
After the decision, I thought that i would able to be happy and relax a bit but i have not been offday for 1 week ad.. haha.. and i only get my break on next sunday which means i gonna work without off for this 2 week but it's worth it.. coz today itself i already get 3 times of my normal salary which is around RM200.

After all...
Sad thing is still approach me everyday, her birthday is coming up on 10th May but.. too bad, there is nothing i can do with her or even for her coz she was unable to come out again, sad.. haiz.. Miss u dear..feel so sorry for it..can't even accompany u on ur birthday and even can't go to ur birthday party on saturday night..
maybe this is our fate.. haha.. but i will always wait for miracle to happen.. i will be strong as long as i can to face this matter which happen to us.. I will always with u unless u give me up..believe me.. i would give up anything just for you.
MISS..

Really tired ad.. was going to get sick that day but didn't happen..I have to be strong, strong enough to take care myself..As wat u wan me to be..
Wat a tired week..??!! Have been working for full few days straght..

No comments:

Post a Comment