Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lesson to face m'sian trouble

Yesterday before finish work i receive a call from KAM ask for shisha at andalas. So, after work when every shit settle i went to Al-Bidayah where the shisha placed to find for them. After shisha we plan for cybercafe and there we go we went for around 1 hour plus then we to go home. Out of so many of us which went to cybercafe, the police were only following me and after a while he started to chase me, end up stop me by side of a road which situated right beside Giant Hypermarket. Lots of people that passed by there were slowing down to see wat happen.. LOL.. After all the check that they have done, they let me go and they take an U turn at traffic light ahead which i dun think it is allow. Forget it, then i carry on to drive home. In just another 2mins of drive another police car were following me, this time they were just following right beside my car.. i wonder wat so nice to see at my car, wat make all the police pay so much attention to my car.. SWT!! then they follow me back home...
ROFL..

after all the bad luck story, here is some lesson that i learn after being block by police car so many times, which not even twice..

1st) If u see blue light following u, faster tighten ur sit belt if u havent
2nd) Do not get down the car, let them see u with sit belt.
3rd) Pass them ur I/C and License
4rd) BE READY TO ANSWER WAT EVER SHIT THEY GOING TO ASK U, with a reasonable answer( my car were a bit higer behind than others car coz i were using van absorber so they ask me "why ur car behind so high?" then i say my mum use last time, she fix it few years ad. they ask again "what is her occupation, why the car need to be so high?" lesson is be ready to answer their question and answer it with some reasonable answer. coz they were trying to trick u, once u answer wrongly some duit kopi will surely needed ad
5th) If they cant catch u anythin, be careful they will surely ask u open bonet, open ur bag, open this and that but one thing "DO NOT LET THEM TOUCH U"
after all if they didnt get anythin to trick u then u are safe, besides remember this "Dont put any stick o things that normally people use for fighting inside the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment