Monday, June 29, 2009

Wat have happen to me??

Wat have happen to me???
My mood were totally out of my control...
Izit becoz i too tired?? I were very ok this morning.. till noon... suddenly i feel headache then dizzy again.. after that stomach ache... then feel wanna vomit.. then headache again.. since then my mood was totally out of control.. a while was ok a while was not..
Already 4 customer that i make them walk out this shop with anger..
Why?? What happen?? i even scolded all my fren which msn me..
I was not like this normally.. This few day i have been totally out of control!!
Headache and dizzy again now..
Izit becoz too much of work? izit becoz i am lonely?? izit becoz i am too tired??
Stop asking me why?? coz i also dunno why? Sorry everyone...
I really out of control...
Feel like whack someone, feel like scold everyone which talk to me.. i ad try my best to control myself at last i lost control to customer...
I need a rest?? Maybe.. but i dun wan to be alone.. and i dun wan to stuck in this working shit also.. wat can i do?? i really very tension now...
Feeling sick..Feeling angry.. Feeling loneliness..
Wat the fuck did i wan from myself??????
Pain all over my body have made my mood more worse..
I think There is one girl can make me control back myself but she is been busy this 2 days..
past few days i was ok and i can control myself very well while i was chatting with her whole day.. and i was very happy and relax when talk to her..
This 2 days when she is busy i was totally out of control..
Wat is this?
Wat happen to me?
I'm very tired now...
Wat can i do? feeling really really weak..
HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment