Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where is my dream??

Haiz.. 2 years time were just wasted like this.. Friends which i know and going the same way as me were here and there all over malaysia now and i am still here at klang.. Seeing each of them preparing stuff to leave here for further study, i suddenly feel my heart were flying some where else which i dun expect it to be.. my heart were following the flow now.. wish i could able to enter uni also.. haiz.. sad.. 2 years were just wasted like that without a piece of paper on hand.. STPM is really hard? no.. i dun think so if u were study properly and put all ur efford into it since u start form 6..and made a right choice in course u like.
but me? study work study work make me really tired.. ended up sleeping inside the class whole day.. and 2 month before exam only try to catch back... conclusion?? FAIL
regret is useless now.. further study have gone far away from me.. chance for a step in uni have disappear.. study is far apart of me now...
College life would not afford, Uni life screw up..
Looks like i really need to put more efford in work.. at least now i am a supervisor in a shop..
getting promoted is not as easy as i thought..
leaving the company for a better opportunity was not easy also.. Have been offer by a lot company but end up i didnt not have enough courage to leave this company..
What is ahead me? i keep on ask myself!!
Can't see anything, what ever ahead me is blank now..
My dream to explore the world have crashed too..
With my situation now, every dream of mine have gone... Life is changing towards me so fast.. Seeing people having fun while i still need to work, the feeling is real sucks..My freedom have gone too...
ARRGH!!!... Since small watever ahead me was already blank, hardly imagine my future is still blank now.. Living in this world wothout a dream is sucks!! No Finish line ahead me.. and wat i can do is just run and run and run.. Really very tired ady.. Can hardly continue run somemore but wat i can do is still carry on crawl.. My family is still waiting for me to back home..
Feeling sorrow and lonely making my strength to getting weak and weaker..

No comments:

Post a Comment