Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sweet memory

What is the best way to erase those sweet memory in the pass??
I'm very tired and not feeling well now..
Been trying was to erase those memories and stop myself from bothering her but i cant make it most of the time.. WHY??? WHY???
What should i do? What can i do to forget the past???
I though i can use work to block my brain from access to those memory but.. at last it still cant work.. It is just making me more tired, have been few times almost accident but luckily enough time to notice that..
I even try to find a replace for those memory but i cant do tat, feeling guilty to myself have block me from doing that to hurt myself..
Lot of things i have done but not one of it can replace those sweet memory in my mind.. wat should i do???
I'm really tired, really very tired.
Everyday feeling sick now..
Pain in the heart that no one will know, when will it disappear?

No comments:

Post a Comment