Thursday, June 18, 2009

True Friend and Love??

What is true friend??
What is true love??
How many true friend and true love did a person have??
I have been through a deep relationship before and for me it was a true love.. but it's the end now.. my true love have leave me far apart now.. the feeling of love is no longer in my heart now.. I wonder where have it been.. Can hardly find it deep inside my heart now.. Maybe my true love were just ended but will there be another?? another true love?? no one have the right to answer me this question i guess.. haha XD.. sound stupid right?
By the way, How many true friend did u have?? Wat is true friend?? Who is ur true friend?? Once i were thought i have a lot of friend.. That was long time ago.. Now i can feel wat is friend means to me and who is the one which can be call friend and which is the one i should call bro.. or best friend..
I wonder could any of my fren tell me that they treat me as a true friend, a true friend which willing to help no matter when o wat, a friend which willing to share with u wat he got, a friend who willing to help u find solution... a fren which willing to come out to accompany u no matter when o wat is coming up next..
How many of u dare to say that u will do that?? how many of human that would stand up and say they willing to give wat ever they have to one person as a true friend help?? i guess there will be very less.. i am this kind of person, if i were able to help no matter how busy i also will help as long as in my memory he was one of my friend, i would never let go any of my friend no matter how i hate them..LOL.. but do i get the same feedback?? that is a secret..

No comments:

Post a Comment